Vision & Aims
Leaders have created a school ethos where pupils feel well cared for. Most parents are highly appreciative of the school's supportive and inclusive approach...(Ofsted, June 2016)
Our vision is to have a school where outstanding learning takes place in a safe, happy and supportive environment, where all pupils can achieve their potential, having a good life and making a good life for future generations.
We aim to achieve this vision by:
- Developing a strong sense of community which fosters mutual respect and relationships based on a balance of rights and responsibilities
- Creating an environment in which children and adults always strive to be the best they can be
- Encouraging children to be immersed in their own learning and development and respond well to feedback
- Having clear and challenging goals with children and teachers working together to achieve them
- Giving children opportunities to experience and learn from all aspects of the curriculum
- Creating a safe and inclusive environment where every child feels respected and can learn.
Dussindale Primary School opened in 2007 – at the time, the first brand new school in Norfolk for nearly 30 years.
Pupil numbers have grown from 62 to 370 and are still growing!
Dussindale is proud of what the community of children, families, staff and governors have achieved during these ten years, creating an exciting, dynamic and creative learning environment.
Dussindale will continue to build a strong and happy community in which children, staff, families and the wider community all have a voice.
Dussindale is strongly committed to the safeguarding of children and equality of opportunity and we expect all members of the school community including staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.